- Modern 1-phase rail system with 4 spots black - Jeana€199.00 €74.95
Outdoor sensor lights
Feel safe at home with our outdoor sensor lights!
Outdoor sensor lights are ideal for illuminating your garden or terrace. In our range, you will find many different outside lights with sensors, including motion sensor lights. Shop for your favourite at lampandlight.ie.
- Outdoor wall lantern black with motion sensor IP44 - Charlois€125.00 €57.95
- Modern wall lamp anthracite IP44 with motion sensor - Baleno II€94.95 €42.95
- Set of 2 outdoor wall lamps black with motion detector - Rotterdam€225.00 €89.95
- Wall lamp black IP44 with light-dark sensor - Baleno II€94.95 €33.95
- Exterior wall light black with motion sensor IP44 - Solo€50.95 €30.95
- Wall lamp gray IP44 with light-dark sensor - Baleno II€94.95 €32.95
- Free delivery over €99
- Return within 30 days
- Outdoor wall lantern black with motion sensor IP44 - New Orleans€69.95 €41.95
- Classic outdoor wall lamp black with motion sensor - New Haven€50.95 €22.95
- Vintage outdoor wall lamp brown IP44 motion sensor - Herman€145.00 €105.00
- Exterior wall light black IP44 with motion sensor - Miro€50.95 €28.95
- Outdoor wall lamp antique gold IP44 incl. motion detector - Daphne€139.00 €69.95
- Outdoor wall lantern black with light-dark sensor IP44 - Charlois€115.00 €54.95
- Outdoor wall lamp black with gold light-dark sensor - Rotterdam€115.00 €55.95
- Outdoor wall lamp black IP44 with motion detector - Femke€69.95 €37.95
- Outdoor wall lamp gray incl. LED IP54 with motion sensor - Zane€189.00 €105.00
- Outdoor wall lamp gray incl. LED IP54 with motion sensor - Litt€189.00 €105.00
- Outdoor wall lamp black incl. LED IP54 motion sensor - Esmee€155.00 €69.95
- Classic outdoor wall lamp antique gold with motion sensor - New Haven€50.95 €23.95
- Outdoor wall lamp gray incl. LED IP54 motion sensor - Harvey€179.00 €105.00
- Design pin spot black incl. LED and dimmer IP55 solar - Fiorina€139.00 €94.95
- Exterior wall light black with light-dark sensor IP44 - Duo€50.95 €30.95
- Modern wall lamp black IP44 with motion sensor - Baleno II€94.95 €38.95
- Standing outdoor lamp black 80 cm with dipped beam and sensor on solar - Charlotte€155.00 €94.95
- Outdoor wall lantern antique gold with motion sensor IP44 - Charlois€125.00 €69.95
- Outdoor wall lamp rusty brown incl. LED IP54 motion sensor - Esmee€155.00 €74.95
- Outdoor wall lamp black IP44 with light-dark sensor - Miro€50.95 €27.95
- Outdoor wall lamp dark gray IP54 motion sensor - Tide€179.00 €74.95
- Outdoor wall lamp black IP44 with motion sensor - Joren€99.95 €55.95
- Exterior wall light black with light-dark sensor IP44 - Solo€50.95 €26.95
- Outdoor wall lamp dark gray incl. LED and solar - Sonne€125.00 €42.95
- Outdoor wall lantern black with ribbed glass and motion sensor - Charlois€105.00 €37.95
- Outdoor wall lamp black with dipped beam and sensor on solar - Charlotte€94.95 €48.95
- Standing outdoor lamp black 40 cm with dipped beam and sensor on solar - Charlotte€125.00 €79.95
- Outdoor wall lamp black with gold and motion detector - Rotterdam€115.00 €57.95
- Outdoor lamp incl. solar, motion detector and twilight switch - Volendam€189.00 €69.95
- Outdoor wall lamp black IP44 with twilight switch - Femke€69.95 €34.95
Outdoor lamp with motion sensor: a real addition!
We have outdoor lamps with a motion sensor in both a modern and classic version. This way you will always find an outdoor lamp with sensor that matches the style of the rest of your garden. An outdoor lamp with a motion sensor is ideal to illuminate your garden or outdoor space, it switches on immediately when someone passes.
What are the advantages of outdoor lighting with a sensor?
An outdoor lamp with a sensor has multiple advantages. We list a few of them:
- Environmentally conscious choice: an outdoor light with a sensor only switches on when movement is detected and switches off automatically after a while. This way the lamp does not have to burn unnecessarily: better for the environment and your energy bill!
- Security: because the lamp switches on immediately upon movement, unwanted guests such as burglars are immediately deterred.
- Visibility: When you place a light with a sensor next to the front or back door, it's a lot easier to find the keyhole in the dark!
What types of outdoor lights with sensor are there?
- Outdoor lights with motion sensor (PIR)
With a motion sensor, the lamp turns on automatically when someone is nearby. In some cases you can set how long the lamp stays on, and at what distance the sensor reacts. Our outdoor lamps work with a PIR sensor (Passive Infrared Sensor). This means that all our outdoor lamps with sensor detect movement by means of an infrared sensor. View our outdoor lights with motion sensor here.
- Outdoor lighting with light-dark sensor
These lights turn on automatically when it gets dark, and turn off automatically when it gets light again. This makes these lamps more energy efficient than lamps without a sensor, because the lamp does not remain on unnecessarily. View our outdoor lamps with twilight sensor here.
- Smart outdoor lighting
You can easily and quickly set these lamps on your smartphone, tablet or home assistant! You connect the lamps to WiFi and then you control your lamps for the terrace or in the garden remotely. Super handy! View our smart outdoor lighting here.
- LED outdoor lights with sensor
Our outdoor lamps either have a built-in LED light source or you can order an additional LED light source via our webshop. LED lighting is more energy efficient and more environmentally friendly than the "old" halogen lamp. In the product specifications of your chosen lamp, you can immediately see whether you need to order an additional LED light source with which fitting and how many lumens. That will make your search a lot easier!
Can you always leave an outdoor light with a sensor on?
In some cases it can be nice if the outdoor lamp stays on and does not go out when no movement is detected. For example, when you spend an evening on the terrace. Then you can choose to connect a light switch to your lamp with sensor. With the switch you can then easily control when a lamp reacts to the sensor or is always on.
How should you program the outdoor lighting with sensor?
There is no one-size-fits-all way to program your outdoor lamps, because this varies per lamp. You will always find the manual on our website at the product specifications: it explains for you how you can easily set up and mount your recently purchased outdoor lamp.