Terms & Conditions - Social Media #yeslampandlightie
WOW, great to see you sharing a lampandlight mood moment with us on social media! We are sure we can inspire others with your photo! So we would love to use your photo. To do this, we need your permission. We will respond below your photo asking if we may use your photo, and if that's okay it would be great if you could respond with the hashtag #yeslampandlightie.
What are you consenting to?
As we find your photo so inspiring, we would love to share it with our fans! If you respond to our request for consent, you agree to the following:
- We may share the content on all our social media channels. For example: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- We may use the content for our online ads, our email newsletter and other online expressions.
- We may use the content on all domains under the QLF holding. The rights are granted to all entities or legal entities that are directly or indirectly affiliated with Lampenlicht BV.
- We may use the content in our offline media, for example on flyers and banners.
- You waive any claims to royalties or other fees with respect to your content or derivative works.
- You retain your personality rights. Below you can read more about your personality rights and how to use them.
- You grant us a non-exclusive commercial right to distribute and reproduce the content through our services or third-party services for commercial purposes. There are no restrictions or limitations to this.
No consent/delete photo?
Don't want us to use your photo for our channels? Then you don't have to do anything. If you do not respond with #yeslampandlightie we will not use your photo. Have you already given permission and have now changed your mind and don't want us to use your photo anymore? If so, please email [email protected]
Using your personality rights
You have the following personality rights:
- You may ask us to include your name (first and/or last name, or social media profile name).
- You may ask us not to modify your content at all (for example, do not apply filters or crop the photo).
- You may ask us not to use your content on certain (social) media channels or platforms you mention.
- You may modify your content and ask us to use the modified version.
If you want to use one or more of your personality rights you can send an email to [email protected] We will then do our best to accommodate your request. If not, we will interpret your request as a withdrawal of consent and inform you accordingly.
Protection of your privacy and personal data
Your photos may be considered personal data. If you give us permission to use your photos in the manner we request, your permission is also the privacy law basis for processing your photos. You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to [email protected] We will then stop sharing your photos further and remove them from our social media and internal systems. Withdrawing your consent only relates to future uses of your photo, not previous uses that have already taken place with your consent. For example, if flyers or banners have already been printed and distributed or newsletters sent, we cannot undo that.
How we continue to protect your privacy and personal data and which rights you have in this respect can be read in our Privacy and Cookie Statement.